The Journey of a Mutasawwif-

The Mutasawwif is he that seeks to reach this rank by means of self-mortification (mujhahadat) and in his search rectifies his conduct in accordance of the sufis example. "Bismi rabbika alladhee khalaq"

Friday, June 12, 2009

Madad Ya Sayyidi Ya Rasullallah

Oh my beloved Prophet s.a.w, I yearn for you as I began to know more about you. I crave for you, thinking how blessed it would have been to hear you give your sobhas. To do my prayers with you as my Imam. And for all the things that you have done, and all that you have shed for your ummahs. How could I have not choose to know more about you? My heart is longing for you as you recides between the heavenly gates to intercede with your ummah.
Madad Ya Sayyidi Ya Rasullallah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home